Top notes of gingerbread ease into warming heart notes of gingerbread, rounded out by an all encompassing scent of gingerbread...
Available in our traditional white jar with festive gold label
Gingerbread is also available as a gift set in our amber jar with a bottle of snow white matches to compliment, please find in our "gift sets" category.
Our 150g candles should have an approximate 30hrs burn time.
To get the best out of your candle:
- When lighting your candle for the first time allow the wax to melt to the edge of the container, this ensures an even burn throughout the life of the candle and prevents “tunnelling.”
- Be sure not to burn your candle for more than 4-5 hours at a time.
- Always trim the wick between burns to approx. 5mm, this will avoid a high flame which can lead to smoking or sooting of your container.
- Try to avoid placing your candle in a draught as this will tend to speed up the burn time.
- Make sure you extinguish your candle when you get approx. 10mm of wax remaining.