Cabana Gift Set
Our best-selling Cabana fragrance in our new smaller 150g volume jars, with our bespoke Rosemary & Ridgway wooden lid. The candle comes with a bottle of our matches (x15) and gift boxed for instant present giving - or self-giving!!
This exotic fragrance combines fresh bergamot, bright orange, and rich amber. Warming notes of coconut, vanilla, and almond envelop you in a tropical blanket of scent.
Welcome to your tropical island paradise in a jar!
Each of our candles is hand poured using a soy & coconut wax and as such slight variations can occur, but this will not affect the candle’s performance!
Our 150g candles should have an approximate 30hrs burn time.
To get the best out of your candle:
- When lighting your candle for the first time allow the wax to melt to the edge of the container, this ensures an even burn throughout the life of the candle and prevents “tunnelling.”
- Be sure not to burn your candle for more than 4-5 hours at a time.
- Always trim the wick between burns to approx. 5mm, this will avoid a high flame which can lead to smoking or sooting of your container.
- Try to avoid placing your candle in a draught as this will tend to speed up the burn time.
- Make sure you extinguish your candle when you get approx. 10mm of wax remaining.