This perky little number will put a zing in your step and a smile on your face!
Floral top notes of lily of the valley and jasmine hurtle into heart notes, including melon and citronella, before diving into base notes of fresh apple and cucumber.
Each of our candles is hand poured using a 100% plant based soy & coconut wax, and as such slight variations can occur, but this will not affect the candle’s performance!
Our Large (200g) candles should have an approximate 40hrs burn time.
Our Medium (150g) candles should have approximate 30hrs burn time.
Our Small size (70g) candles should have approximate 10hrs burn time.
To get the best out of your candle:
- When lighting your candle for the first time allow the wax to melt to the edge of the container, this ensures an even burn throughout the life of the candle and prevents “tunnelling.”
- Be sure not to burn your candle for more than 4-5 hours at a time.
- Always trim the wick between burns to approx. 5mm, this will avoid a high flame which can lead to smoking or sooting of your container.
- Try to avoid placing your candle in a draught as this will tend to speed up the burn time.
- Make sure you extinguish your candle when you get approx. 10mm of wax remaining.